Saturday, January 3, 2009

Celebrity of January- Belinda Peregrin


Hey everyone I just got a new idea I'm going to call it Celebrity of the month. :)
January 2009:
Belinda Peregrin is a huge star in most Spanish speaking countries. She’s been one of my idols since 2001 when I first saw her in Amigos X siempre and have been watching her acting and singing wise since 2001. Although not many know her in the U.S. Some may know her as Marisol in the Cheetah Girls 2. Almost all of her acting and singing is in Spanish.
But she is know hoping to become an international star and is said to be working on her first English speaking album now which is coming out in 2009.

Most of my favorite songs of hers are in Spanish however she does has some English speaking songs.
- Takes One
- At the End of the Day
- Never Enough
- Oh Baby
- If We Were
- Why Wait?
- Be Free
- See a Little Light
- Your Hero
and many more.

Even if you dont know Spanish I'm sure you can still get into her songs! :)

[[+Currently listening to:
Belinda - Luz Sin Gravedad]]

No comments: