Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jamba Juice!

Hey everyone! So this summer I found out about the “secret menu” of smoothies that the employees and Jamba Juice have invented! Event thought there not exactly healthy enough to go on the menu at Jamba Juice I defiantly think that most of the smoothies are AMAZING! I found a website were all these smoothies recipes have been compiled together. So I thought I’d share it with all of you.
www.jambaunderground.wordpress.com
If you go to Jamba Juice some of the smoothies the workers know about such as the Gummi smoothies and the Pink Star smoothie. So you can check them out or make them on your own! I totally recommend the White Gummi and every Jamba Juice I’ve been to has known what it is.
Well I think that I’m going to try the Green Apple smoothie! I’ll ttyl.
Peace ‘N’ Love,
Meredith <3

No comments: