Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good Morning

Good morning everyone! So its my last day of school this week because we have a four day weekend for thanksgiving. So this weekends going to be pretty fun. (: Thursday I’m going to be cooking all day with my family at my uncles house because it’s Thanksgiving. Its okay I guess but it can get boring there because all they do is watch football all day and I’m not really a sports fan. So I decided that tomorrow will be the perfect time to get my blog all set up. On Friday I’m going to my friend Cody’s hockey game; and then afterwards were going to eat at Fuddruckers with like ten other people. On Saturday me and 5 other friends are leaving at noon to go shopping at the mall! It’s my absolute favorite mall and have one of my favorite restaurant there. It's a Japanese bistro they cook the stuff right in front of you and put on a show, and they have the best sushi around too. We are going to be spending probably like 7 hours at the mall. Then were going to see a movie, and of course shop! lol There’s also a mini amusement park with a rollercoaster, bumper cars and tons of other rides. They also have 2 huge arcades, glow putt putt golf, and this huge store full of candy! lol Were going to do tons of shopping and buying saweettt outfits because at 8pm were leaving the mall and going to a teen dance/night club thing! I love dancing, we go there at least once a month. Its like a dance club but for teens 15-18 years old. At 1am we are leaving and going back to my house to have a sleepover its going to be crazy fun! Soo that’s my weekend I’m so excited, hope you all have a good one too!
Peace n' Love,
Merr

No comments: