Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update on my life!

Hey guys!
Soo today was my last day of school this week! I have a four day weekend b/c of some teacher day and parent teacher conferences! yayy! Soo I’ve been fixing up the site since i cant go anywhere tonight. ):< But that’s okay, I’m making my Christmas list (my dad wants it) and I’m also making a list of things to buy for my friends and family. I absolutely love Christmas! buying and giving presents and of course getting presents. ;) But this weekend is going to be awesome! Tomorrow I’m going to my friend Cody’s hockey game. Then afterwards were going out with like 10 other people to eat at Fudruckers.(: No plans for Friday yet! but on Saturday me and 5 other friends are leaving at noon to go shopping at the mall! It my absolute fave mall they have my favorite restaurant there. its a Japanese restaurant they cook the stuff right in front of you and put on a show, and they have the best sushi around too. Were going to be spending prob like 7 hours at the mall. Then were going to see a movie, and of course shop! lol there’s also a mini amusement park with a rollercoaster, bumper cars and tons of other rides they also have 2 huge arcades and glow putt putt golf. Were going to do tons of shopping and buying saweettt outfits because at 8pm were leaving the mall and going to a teen dance/night club thing! I love dancing, we go there at least once a month but sadly its a 45 mins away. But its for 14-18 year olds and we dance the night away.(: At 1am were going home and sleepover at my house, its going to be crazyy fun!!! Soo that’s my weekend I’m so excited, hope you all have a good one too!
Peace N' Love,
Merr

No comments: