Monday, December 15, 2008

Hey everyone! Soo basically here’s a little bit of what’s going on in my life recently:

The weekend before last Brad and Nicole (my cousins) came over on Friday and we had a surprise birthday party for my aunt. The cake was AMAZING! Haha. I had three pieces. :P I was a little bit sad that I had to miss going to the movies with Chels but my cousins and I had a lot of fun that they spent the night and then on Saturday we had a great time ice skating! It was hilarious pushing each other across the rink on these orange cones (one of us sat on them and then the other would push you and you would glide across the rink! lol) We didn’t have to worry about people because they have a special time during the day for figure skaters to come and get extra practice for free but not a lot of people do so its usually like empty. My cousin Nicole still figure skates there; I used to but I quite last year so I could focus on my acting and singing career. But anyways; After we got home Nicole and Brad left and I got ready and went to Emily’s birthday party. I miss her so much since she moved an hour a way and we don’t see each other often anymore. We stayed at a hotel and went on a scavenger hunt around town and swam. We stayed up all night doing crazy things. It was really really fun. When I got home on Sunday I went back to bed until like 3:30pm I was really tired! After laying around for a while watching tv and checking myspace and stuff I went for a run with my dog Sheppie. The rest of the day was lazy also, I did some online shopping and then my friend stopped by with two non-fat iced Carmel Macchiato’s from Starbucks, some movies, and the latest magazines from Teen Vouge, Cosmo Girl, Nylon, Preen, and Seventeen. We just had are lazy Spa Day Sunday where we just chillaxed. She went home around 10:00pm and I finished up the little bit of homework that I had and went to bed around 11ish.
And then last weekend was basically amazing! Saturday I went to this little street fair/carnival thing downtown, it was FREEZING! But still was very fun! My friend Torrie and I did some shopping and we went on rides and in this crazy mirror maze! There was two levels to it the first level was a mirror maze and on this second level was like a obstacle course! Like in those fun house’s, There was this thing that moved back and forth and we didn’t know what to do b/c there was this guy at the end sitting in the chair and apparently we had to sit on it! It was so funny we were like okay and sat on it and it moved back and forth then Torrie fell off the end! Haha Then we went down the slide to get out of it and ohh my gosshh! It was super fast we basically went flying out! I felt like a little kid again! We went to the toy store and played with all the toys and we just roamed downtown and did things like go in this arcade and go on those huge trampolines that your in a harness and you can jump up and down and do flips and stuff! Torrie spent the night and then the next day Torrie and I and 10 other friends went to a Colbie Caillat&&Natasha Bedingfield concert in a limo! It was a great concert both Natasha Bedingfield and Colbie Caillat are amazing(I use “amazing” way to much!) singers! Then after the concert we pulled into McDonalds at night in a limo was and it was sooo hilarious everyone was like pointing and stuff! And well that was my past two weekends.
Today at school I was like a zombie sooo tired! The concert was 5pm on a Sunday and when I got home I was revved up all night from Red Bulls and McDonalds haha.

No comments: