Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tasty Snacks!

Hey!
So today Sara sent me a link to this girls blog who makes tons of video game characters and other cartoons like Wall-E out of food!
Photobucket
Haha I love Wall-E and my brother loved Pokemon so we both thought it was pretty neat!
Not only does she have pictures of all these awesome tasty treats that she came up with; but she also has detailed instructions to go with it so you can make your own!
My little brother (not actually related just my moms close friends son) Sam loves pokemon so when he comes over today were going to make the entire cast of Nintendo characters. There made from lettuce, potato salad, meatballs, red pepper, cheese, eggs, and more!
Photobucket
If you go on this flickr image it give you more details on what each item is.

**I talk about food in my blogs a little to much! Lol I really don’t even eat a lot! lol But you gotta admit; this is pretty awesome. ;)**

No comments: