Monday, December 1, 2008

Throwing the perfect sleepover!

Someone asked for spa sleepovers on The Clique Movie Boards and so I told her what I usually do a lot of the time at my sleepovers. Anyways I got so many nice comments back from xokelzxo, JoeJonasLove, AlleeMae2008, and dramaqueen245. Those were just a few quick things I thought of my head to. (: So I decided that I would post the ideas that I told massieluver101 for her sleepover spa night.

-For food you can have smoothies, and fresh fruits and veggies.

-OooOh and to dip the fruit in mix
8 oz. softened cream cheese
7 oz. marshmallow cream
its really good.

-And for the smoothies go to:
http://jambaunderground.wordpress.com/about/
for recipies (Jamba Juice is a smoothie place if you didn’t know and here’s some of the recipes to there secret smoothies, try the white gummi one!)

-And then pick out some kind of other main food dish out want.
Like sandwiches on croissants.

-Then set the party up into stations. nails, facials, foot soaks, make-up and hair. I would only select three stations.. so that you dont over do it. Be sure to have a fresh washcloth and hand towel for each guest.

-Use epsom salt and a some freshly squeezed lemon as the foot soak.

-Add a more traditional spa experience with face masks with cucumber slices placed on the eyes and serve refreshing spa "water" - water with lime wedges floating in it and thin slices of cucumber and a straw.

-Tell your friends to bring a bathrobe and headband or hair tie to move their hair away from their face. (or you could provide them, my friend had robes for us with our names embroided on it for the giftbags along with OPI nailpolish lipgloss and stuff)

-Try this recipe for a facial mask:
Mash 1 whole cucumber, strain water, add 1 tablespoon of sugar and mix well. Put in a container keep refrigerated and take out whenever you want to use it. Apply on your face and leave for 10 minutes, then wash with cold water and enjoy the smoothness of your skin.

-If you have a hot tub, those are awesome for spa sleepovers.

-Call a Mary-Kay representative and ask for a spa party and they could do it, also what me and my friends do is do the actually mani's and pedi's and facials and stuff, and then we go to the mall and go to Macys and they give free makeovers
usually!

-We also have a mall scavenger hunts. (google it to find how to do it)

-Oh and then after your done you can watch movies and such girly movies
*Mean Girls
*Picture This
*Shes the Man
Or have like a premiere for a dvd that’s coming out..
Get movie theater popcorn with different flavors set out for them to sprinkle on it; and then you can have something like build your own sundae and have a toppings bar.

-Don’t forget magazines, a fashion show and truth or dare.

-Oh Music too!

(My friends and I do this every other weekend lol.
we go to the Skill Center (where they do them really cheap cuz there college students, and we get manis and pedis they do these wax things and stuff and we get trims, highlights or w/e we want, then we go to the mall and get are makeup done, then we have a mall scavenger hunt and buy a new outfit each, then we go sit in the hottub and try diff Jamba Juice smoothie recipes from that website and eat, then we watch movies and look at magazines, have a fashion show to show of our new outfits, and all that stuff.)


Movie Night With Ashley! by meredithfersure


But I also decided if you need help for some kind of party or sleepover, comment below telling me the theme, event or whatever, and I’ll help ya! I really love party planning, so if you need help with ideas for a birthday party or anything! Activity ideas, food ideas, theme ideas, decorating ideas, you name it! (:

No comments: