Monday, December 29, 2008

Update on my life!

Hey! (: I seriously hope ppl will read these, but w/e there fun writing anyways! (:
So today I got my pretty upsetting news while 3 of my best friends were over. I don’t wanna talk about the news but I just have to say I'm SOOO lucky to have such great friends. They totally helped me through everything and it took them only like 10 mins to cheer me up! MYY FRIENDS ARE THE BEST! We ate a whole tub of Haagen Daz and a Chocolate Truffle box from Dylan's Candy Bar this ultra chic candy shop in NY. You guys should order some, they are Amazinggg. :P Anyways, mood changing nail polish, junk food, reruns of Gossip Girl and What I Like About You, cucumber facials, and having my friends there to make me laugh=happiness! (: Later we decided to go out to eat at BD’s Mongolian Barbeque and to see Marley and Me! Then we all went home b/c we all had stuff to do early tomorrow morning Right now I'm shopping on www.sephora.com right now. I thinking about getting this mad amazing Too Faced Mood Swing lip gloss that that like changes color according to your lips depending on your body heat, ph balance, and mood. (pretty sweet right, I herd it actually works really good) Evian Mineral Water Spray, and Diorshow Black Out Mascara. If your all about going green I’m lovin’ all the new Organic Makeup on Sephora! OoOohhhhh and, go to Butter London (this cute little website where the nail polish is free of all the bad chemicals and stuff that pollute the earth) I ordered Henley Regatta. Anyways one of my new years resolutions was going green a little. (and I have with beauty products, organic food, recycling, and even my sheets/comforter are organic.)
Anyways check out these great organizations!
www.freerice.com
www.omnipeace.com( getting a shirt for Christmas from: www.delias.com)

*SPOILERS* ON MARLEY AND ME!
Okay so how many of you have seen Marley and Me? When I saw the commercials I thought it was just a comedy. And it was a great comedy but whats with the ending! lol. My dog is getting old and I dont understand why they had to show the dog getting put to sleep and everything in a comedy! I was really upset since it hit way to close to home for me. I think it should of ended by showing the family going up the hill with the dog who you could tell was old then had them all sitting at the top of the hill with the dog looking through all those articles that the husband wrote. Just shown the dog old not him dying and everything! What did you all think about the movie???

But I g2g I’m going to take Sheppie on a walk. :D
Peace out Lovvuuhhss!

No comments: